Choose from our variedCzech and foreign wines
By the glass 0,1l
White wines 0,75l
Red wines 0,75l
Sparkling wines 0,2 l
Sparkling wines 0,75l
Bílá vína 0,75l
Pinot Blanc Sur Lie, pozdní sběr, „Kraví hora“, Vinařství Špalek, Nový Šaldorf, Znojemská podoblast
- Pinot Blanc. It has a golden-yellow color, with a smell of fine toast. The taste is pleasant butter, with tones of oak wood. Method of production guarantees the possibility of longer archiving. Wine from Kraví hora vineyard. Suitable for spicy white meat and fast pork processing.
Ryzlink vlašský, kabinet, Rodinné vinařství Horák, Vrbice, Velkopavlovická podoblast
- This type of wine has a lighter greenish yellow color. Fresh flavour with fruit and citrus tones. The taste is dry and lightly mineral with spicy acid in the end. The wine is suitable for vegetable and pasta salads, but also for cold meat.
Sauvignon Blanc, kabinetní, pozdní sběr, Rodinné vinařství Milan Sůkal, Nový Poddvorov, Slovácká podoblast
- The wine has a light, green-gold color. Fruity aroma with an aroma of ripe citrus, gooseberry and peaches. Fresh, harmonious and varietal characteristic taste. Should be served woth seafood such as shripm, lobster, or with goat cheese.
NEUBURSKÉ, CABINET, Rodinné vinařství Sedlák, Velké Bílovice, Velkopavlovická podoblast
- The wine has a fruity and flowery scent. All this is accompanied by a full, fresh taste with the potential for longer aging. The viscosity of the wine increases and the velvety effect in the mouth grows longer. The wine taste is harmonious and fresh. Suited for salads and fish dishes.
PÁLAVA, SELECTION OF GRAPES, „PANENSKÝ KOPEC“, Vinařství Gotberg Popice, Mikulovská podoblast
- Pálava is an interesting breeding miracle from Moravia, whose popularity is growing fast. The uniqueness of this variety lies in the fact that its more pronounced flavor enters later, therefore it can be long fresh and interesting. It is a wine with a fresh smell of meadow flowers, violets and honeycomb, corresponding to a huge full taste and a golden yellow color.
Ryzlink rýnský, cabinet, Rodinné vinařství Milan Sůkal, Nový Poddvorov, Slovácká podoblast
- The wine has a deep golden yellow color. Harmonic smells are tones herbal tea, raisins, honey and citrus. The flavor is fresh, body-like and varietal typical. We recommend grilled fish and sea fish on citrus.
RIESLING QUALITÄTSWEIN FEINHERB, SEMI-DRY, Josef Rosch, Leiwener Klostergarten, Mosel
- The fruity smell of yellow peccock fruit with dominant tones of apples, pear compote and acacia honey. Juicy wine with residual sugar around 45g / l, greatly enhanced by more pronounced acid. He has only 8.9% alcohol!
DÜRNSTEIN GRÜNER VELTLINER FEDERSPIEL, Domäne Wachau
- The smell of green apple, freshly ground white pepper, but also a touch of exotic fruit. The taste is typical of mineral tones, fruity, dark tobacco and spices. Excellent for many types of cheese.
GAVI DI GAVI DOCG,GAVI DEL COMUNE DI GAVI, Bersano, Piemonte
- Striking, dry and fresh. Bright greenish color, scent of ripe white fruit, white cherry, apple with delicate tones of spice and vanilla. A full, rich and rich wine with a distinctive acidity and solid structure, thanks to ripening in oak barrels. A long finish with the aroma of ripe berries, citrus and green apples. Fish and white meats.
Pinot Grigio del Veneto ,,L´Elfo", Sacchetto, Venetto & Friuli
- Pinot Gris, has a fruity and herbs aroma , vanilla and nutmeg - peaches dominate fruit, grapefruit and limes. It has a medium-sized, round and harmonious flavor with a longer finish and spice tones. It's good for appetizers, white meat and cheese.
CÔTES-DU-RHÔNE „PARALLELE 45“ BLANC, Paul Jaboulet Ainé, Côtes-du-Rhône
- Intense, highly fruity and pleasant smell with a touch of butter pears and white citrus flowers. The smell passes smoothly into taste. The taste is elegant, delicious, juicy and warm with a longer finish, which is supported by harmonic acid. Wine with universal use.
SAUVIGNON BLANC MARLBOROUGH, Villa Maria Private Bin
- Bright straw yellow color, distinctive, fruity and variety-typical aroma with tones of ripe citrus, grass and ripe gooseberry. The taste is young, fresh and dry. Directional, fruity and varietal character. Ideally accompanied by fresh seafood, crab meat or vegetable dishes.
Šumivá vína 0,75l
Bouvet-Ladubay, Crémant de Loire Excellence Brut, Bouvet-Ladubay, Cremant de Loire AOP
- Golden color with amber specular highlights. Pleasant scent with pear tones and apples. Fresh and well balanced taste with soft sparkling. An interesting alternative to a traditional method of champagne.
POL ROGER BRUT RÉSERVE, Pol Roger, Champagne
- A lively, fruity, yet surprisingly elegant scent with tones of fresh meadow flowers, curd and characteristic butter biscuits. Harmonious, elegant and complex flavor with a well-formed acid with the touch of fresh apricots and sweet pastries. Suitable as an aperitif.
VEUVE CLICQUOT PONSARDIN BRUT, Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin, Champagne
- Typical, perfectly balanced champagne-shaped Pinot Noir, complemented by Chardonnay elegance and Pinot Meunier. The fresh symphony of fruit flavors and aromas makes this champagne a great aperitif or elegant guide to selected meals.
PROSECCO „COLLI TREVIGIANA“ FRIZZANTE DOC, Sacchetto, Veneto, Prosecco & Frizante
- Perfect, fresh, dry and finely sparkling with a decent acidity. Beautiful fruity is spiced with mineral structure. Easily delightfully delight all taste senses. The gorgeous bottle design tunes the eye and directly invites you to order it as your present friends.
BOLLICINE, VALDOBBIADENE SPUMANTE EXTRA DRY, Nani Rizzi, Prosecco
- Sparkling wine of 100% Glera variety. The wine is a straw-light yellow color, a fresh and juicy flavor with long after-taste, accompanied by the aroma of ripe exotic fruit. Unique Italian wine suitable as an aperitif.
Šumivá vína 0,2 l
Prosecco di Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG, Saccheto, Veneto
- Light color and fine sparkling. Scents of yellow fruits, melons, oranges and citrus fruits appear in the aroma. The wine is dry, delicious, with a wide variety of fruit tones and fresh limes in the end. Gorgeous, fruity and lush Prosecco in higher class. Beautiful experience and the perfect start of a pleasant evening.
FREIXENET CORDON NEGRO BRUT
- It has a light yellow color with greenish edges. Fine, elegant scent, classic for sect that matures with the traditional method in a bottle. Appear tones of toast. A clean, dry, fresh and juicy flavor. Typical black matte bottle. Best Selling Sect in the World - Features in its category is a great value.
Rozlévaná vína 0,1l
Sauvignon, Late Harvest
- Nové vinařství Drnholec, Mikulovská podoblast
Cabernet Moravia, jakostní víno
- Vinařství Beneš, Hrušky
PFAFFMANN RIESLING QUALITÄTSWEIN TROCKEN
- WEINGUT MARKUS PFAFFMANN, PFALZ
GRÜNER VELTLINER STEINFEDER
- DOMÄNE WACHAU,,KATZENSPRUNG
ROSÉ D´ANJOU AOC semi-dry
- DOMAINE GUY SAGET, LOIRE
PORCA DE MURÇA BRANCO
- REAL COMPANHIA VELHA
PORCA DE MURÇA TINTO
- REAL COMPANHIA VELHA
Červená vína 0,75l
RULANDSKÉ MODRÉ, SELECTION FROM GRAPES, Rodinné vinařství Sedlák, Velké Bílovice, Velkopavlovická podoblast
- It has an intense scent of dried plums and cherries, harmoniously complemented by tones of vanilla and jam. The taste is full, dense and rich. Combines distinctive tones of marmalade fruit with a trace of smoke and sweet tannins. The trestiff with a light trail of fruit acids is also evident in the flavor. The wine can be very well combined with roasted meat, duck and cheese specialties.
FRANKOVKA barrique, late harvest, Moravíno Valtice, Mikulovská podoblast
- The wine has a ruby color with purple specular highlights. Harmonic fragrance with an aroma of exotic spices, vanilla and leaf tobacco. The taste is dominated by the tones of forest fruit, cinnamon and vanilla. Perfect with beef steaks and hard cheeses.
Zweigeltrebe, late harvest, Rodinné vinařství Špalek, Nový Šaldorf, Znojemská podoblast
- The wine has a ruby red color and scent of blackberries and ripe cherries, a pleasant velvet tannin and delicate taste. The vineyard of Cow Mountain is one of the most important vineyard tracks in Znojmo region. Vineyards from this location give fruity red wines and white-textured wines. Suitable for lamb meat as well as for baked goose.
Merlot, late harvest barrique, Vinařství Vladimir Tetur, Velké Bílovice, Velkopavlovická podoblast
- The wine has a dark garnet color. the aroma and taste have a similar character - the tones of forest fruit, smoke taint, vanilla, cocoa, coffee, leather and chocolate.
MONTEPULCIANO D‘ABRUZZO DOC, Farnese Vini, Abruzzo
- Ruby red color with garnet reflections. Pleasant but intense aroma with fruity tones. A well-balanced full-bodied taste, a pleasant tannin and plenty of acid. Excellent accompaniment to pasta, red meat, venison, sausages and cheeses.
Tormaresca ,,Neprica" Rosso Puglia IGP, Antinori, Tormaresca, Puglia
- Scents with tones of black fruits such as blueberries, blackberries and plums. Pleasant, juicy wine with harmonic tannins. At the end delicious, uncomplicated with the aroma of sour cherries in milk chocolate. Nice wine just for fun, but excellent for grilled meats and marinated steaks.
CÔTES-DU-RHÔNE „PARALLELE 45“ ROUGE, Paul Jaboulet Ainé, Côtes-du-Rhône
- Decentní a hladká vůně s příjemnými květnatými a ovocnými tóny sladkého koření. Chuť je harmonická, kultivovaná, středně dlouhá s pevnou kostrou a dobře zapracovanou tříslovinou
EL MESON CRIANZA TINTO, El Meson, Rioja DOCa
- Tempranillo, matured for 12 months in barrels of American and French oak. The wine has a dark ruby color with bright edges. Intense and elegant scent of mature red peccary fruit until it is swollen. The harmonious, velvety, warm flavor builds on the fragrance. Enough solid tannins support sweet, mature tones of fruit and sour cherries in chocolate.
Evel Tinto, Real Companhia Velha
- Intense aromas of fruits, green tobacco and sweet spices. The taste is full, dry, complex with a nice conclusion. Aroma with tones of red berry fruit and again tobacco. It is recommended to serve with roasted or grilled meat and dark sauces.
PIEDRA NEGRA MALBEC RESERVA, Francois Lurton, Bodega Piedra Negra, Reservas, Mendoza
- Dark ruby color and rich aroma. Ripe fruit with a pinch of roasting blends with spiciness and vanilla flavor, delivered for eight months in mature French oak barrels. The wine has a nice texture, full and balanced taste, very delicate tannin, and a hint of smoke in the end. Accompanied by dark meat or game.