Choose from our variedCzech and foreign wines
By the glass 0,1l
White wines 0,75l
Sparkling wines 0,75l
Red wines 0,75l
Rozlévaná vína 0,1l
Sauvignon, Late Harvest
- Nové vinařství Drnholec, Mikulovská podoblast
Frankovka, Late Harvest
- Moravíno Valtice, Mikulovská podoblast
PFAFFMANN RIESLING QUALITÄTSWEIN TROCKEN
- WEINGUT MARKUS PFAFFMANN, PFALZ
GRÜNER VELTLINER STEINFEDER
- DOMÄNE WACHAU,,KATZENSPRUNG
ROSÉ D´ANJOU AOC semi-dry
- DOMAINE GUY SAGET, LOIRE
PORCA DE MURÇA BRANCO
- REAL COMPANHIA VELHA
PORCA DE MURÇA TINTO
- REAL COMPANHIA VELHA
Bílá vína 0,75l
RYZLINK VLAŠSKÝ, Late Harvest, „PRAVÁ KLENTNICKÁ"
- The scent is dominated by metallic minerals and citruses, especially grapefruit. The taste is very mineral, metallic, with a hint of lime. Wine ideal for poultry or light pork processing.
PINOT BLANC SUR LIE, LATE HARVEST, „KRAVÍ HORA
- It has a golden-yellow color, with a smell of fine toast. The taste is pleasant butter, with tones of oak wood. The method of production ensures longer archiving. Suitable for spicy white meat and fast pork processing.
- The wine has a fruity and flowery scent. All this is accompanied by a full, fresh taste with the potential for longer aging. The viscosity of the wine increases and the velvety effect in the mouth grows longer. The wine taste is harmonious and fresh. Suited for salads and fish dishes.
PÁLAVA, SELECTION OF GRAPES, „PANENSKÝ KOPEC“
- Pálava is an interesting breeding miracle from Moravia, whose popularity is growing fast. The uniqueness of this variety lies in the fact that its more pronounced flavor enters later, therefore it can be long fresh and interesting. It is a wine with a fresh smell of meadow flowers, violets and honeycomb, corresponding to a huge full taste and a golden yellow color.
RYZLINK RÝNSKÝ, late harvest
- Higher yellowish golden color, rich aroma of dried apricots, candied citruses passes into tones of lime blossom. The flavor is dominated by freshness of citrus, mineral juice and acidic acid.
RIESLING QUALITÄTSWEIN FEINHERB, SEMI-DRY
- The fruity smell of yellow peccock fruit with dominant tones of apples, pear compote and acacia honey. Juicy wine with residual sugar around 45g / l, greatly enhanced by more pronounced acid. He has only 8.9% alcohol!
DÜRNSTEIN GRÜNER VELTLINER FEDERSPIEL
- The smell of green apple, freshly ground white pepper, but also a touch of exotic fruit. The taste is typical of mineral tones, fruity, dark tobacco and spices. Excellent for many types of cheese.
GAVI DI GAVI DOCG,GAVI DEL COMUNE DI GAVI
- Striking, dry and fresh. Bright greenish color, scent of ripe white fruit, white cherry, apple with delicate tones of spice and vanilla. A full, rich and rich wine with a distinctive acidity and solid structure, thanks to ripening in oak barrels. A long finish with the aroma of ripe berries, citrus and green apples. Fish and white meats.
PINOT GRIGIO „TERRE SICILIANE“ IGP
- It has a fruity aroma of herbs, vanilla and nutmeg - peaches, grapefruits and limes are dominated by fruit. It has a medium-sized, round and harmonious flavor with a longer finish and spice tones. It is well suited for starters, white meats and cheeses.
CÔTES-DU-RHÔNE „PARALLELE 45“ BLANC
- Intense, highly fruity and pleasant smell with a touch of butter pears and white citrus flowers. The smell passes smoothly into taste. The taste is elegant, delicious, juicy and warm with a longer finish, which is supported by harmonic acid. Wine with universal use.
SAUVIGNON BLANC MARLBOROUGH
- Bright straw yellow color, distinctive, fruity and variety-typical aroma with tones of ripe citrus, grass and ripe gooseberry. The taste is young, fresh and dry. Directional, fruity and varietal character. Ideally accompanied by fresh seafood, crab meat or vegetable dishes.
Šumivá vína 0,75l
POL ROGER BRUT RÉSERVE
- A lively, fruity, yet surprisingly elegant scent with tones of fresh meadow flowers, curd and characteristic butter biscuits. Harmonious, elegant and complex flavor with a well-formed acid with the touch of fresh apricots and sweet pastries. Suitable as an aperitif.
VEUVE CLICQUOT PONSARDIN BRUT
- Typical, perfectly balanced champagne-shaped Pinot Noir, complemented by Chardonnay elegance and Pinot Meunier. The fresh symphony of fruit flavors and aromas makes this champagne a great aperitif or elegant guide to selected meals.
PROSECCO „COLLI TREVIGIANA“ FRIZZANTE DOC
- Perfect, fresh, dry and finely sparkling with a decent acidity. Beautiful fruity is spiced with mineral structure. Easily delightfully delight all taste senses. The gorgeous bottle design tunes the eye and directly invites you to order it as your present friends.
BOLLICINE, VALDOBBIADENE SPUMANTE EXTRA DRY
- Sparkling wine of 100% Glera variety. The wine is a straw-light yellow color, a fresh and juicy flavor with long after-taste, accompanied by the aroma of ripe exotic fruit. Unique Italian wine suitable as an aperitif.
FREIXENET CARTA NEVADA SEMI-SECO
- Representative in our countries very popular semi-dry sects. Classic Cava in 33% Macabeo, 33% Xarello and 33% Parellada. Straw yellow color, pure and fine pearls. The taste is delicious, fresh, fruity rounded
FREIXENET CORDON NEGRO BRUT
- Dry, based on local varieties of 40% Parellada, 35% Macabeo and 25% Xarello. It has a light yellow color with greenish edges. Delicate, elegant fragrance, classic for sect that matures with the traditional method in the bottle. There are tones of toasted toast. A clean, dry, fresh and juicy flavor.
Červená vína 0,75l
RULANDSKÉ MODRÉ, SELECTION FROM GRAPES
- It has an intense scent of dried plums and cherries, harmoniously complemented by tones of vanilla and jam. The taste is full, dense and rich. Combines distinctive tones of marmalade fruit with a trace of smoke and sweet tannins. The trestiff with a light trail of fruit acids is also evident in the flavor. The wine can be very well combined with roasted meat, duck and cheese specialties.
FRANKOVKA, SELECTION OF GRAPES „SVIDRUNK“
- A distinctive, warm smell of dried plums and blueberries. Tasteful tannins are combined with plenty of acids and freshness. In flavor, aroma reminiscent of coffee and bitter chocolate. The northern type of red wine with a higher extract than we would expect from a similar wine.
CABERNET SAUVIGNON, LATE HARVEST
- It has a ruby color. Pleasant scent of sweet dried fruit. Full and balanced flavor with spice tones and gingerbread with chocolate topping. Suitable for game with fruit sauces and hard cheese.
MERLOT, SELECTION OF GRAPES
- Ruby color with magenta reflections and excellent viscosity. The smell is a combination of fruit juice, prunes and home plums. The distinctly fruity taste is enhanced by well-formed tannins with sweet tannins.
SPÄTBURGUNDER QUALITÄTSWEIN TROCKEN, MARKUS PFAFFMANN
- Rulandské blue, which after fermentation in stainless steel tanks was partially ripe in oak barrels. The smell of tones of wood, dark peccid fruit with a touch of smoke, skin and chocolate. A complex and juicy flavor with notes of vanilla and more pronounced tannins. Suitable for, for example, feathered game.
MONTEPULCIANO D‘ABRUZZO DOC
- Ruby red color with garnet reflections. Pleasant but intense aroma with fruity tones. A well-balanced full-bodied taste, a pleasant tannin and plenty of acid. Excellent accompaniment to pasta, red meat, venison, sausages and cheeses.
„LE MAESTRELLE“ TOSCANA ROSSO IGP
- A lively, straight and fruity scent with cocoa flavor, red stone and hints of freshly roasted coffee. An uncomplicated, pleasantly simple but yet tasteful flavor with tones of black pepper, ripe cherries and star anise. The conclusion is supported by a harmoniously incorporated tannin.
CÔTES-DU-RHÔNE „PARALLELE 45“ ROUGE
- Decentní a hladká vůně s příjemnými květnatými a ovocnými tóny sladkého koření. Chuť je harmonická, kultivovaná, středně dlouhá s pevnou kostrou a dobře zapracovanou tříslovinou
EL MESON CRIANZA TINTO
- Tempranillo, matured for 12 months in barrels of American and French oak. The wine has a dark ruby color with bright edges. Intense and elegant scent of mature red peccary fruit until it is swollen. The harmonious, velvety, warm flavor builds on the fragrance. Enough solid tannins support sweet, mature tones of fruit and sour cherries in chocolate.
CALITERRA RESERVA CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- Typical distinctive Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon with rich and mature tannins. A varietal aroma with tones of blackberries, plums and dried figs is well associated with the aroma of oak and vanilla. The wine has a pleasant, long finish. It fits perfectly with ribs or stewed beef.
PIEDRA NEGRA MALBEC RESERVA
- Dark ruby color and rich aroma. Ripe fruit with a pinch of roasting blends with spiciness and vanilla flavor, delivered for eight months in mature French oak barrels. The wine has a nice texture, full and balanced taste, very delicate tannin, and a hint of smoke in the end. Accompanied by dark meat or game.