Choose from our varied offerCZECH AND FOREIGN WINES
By the glass 0,1l
White wines 0,75l
Red wines 0,75l
Sparkling wines 0,2 l
Sparkling wines 0,75l
Rozlévaná vína 0,1l
Müller Thurgau, quality wine
- Viticulture Kraus, Mělník
Cuvée Kraus red, quality wine
- Viticulture Kraus, Mělník
Pfaffmann Riesling Qualitätswein trocken
- Weingut Markus Pfaffmann, Pfalz
Dornfelder Qualitätswein trocken
- Weingut Markus Pfaffmann, Pfalz
Grüner Veltliner Falkenstein DAC
- Dürnberg Falkenstein, Weinviertel
ROSÉ D´ANJOU AOC semi-dry
- DOMAINE GUY SAGET, LOIRE
Bílá vína 0,75l
Ryzlink vlašský, cabinet, Viticulture Mádl, wine region Velkopavlovická
- The wine attracts with its intense green color with a strong aroma of green apples. The fresh taste is underlined by the delicate sparkling. The wine is very good drinkable and refreshing. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
Pálava, late harvest, Dunajovský kopec, Viticulture Filip Mlýnek, wine region Mikulovská
- This wine has a nice, deep yellow color. It appears in the fruity scent aroma of overripe tangerine, lightly also candied peaches. The taste is full and extractive with honey tones. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
Pinot Blanc Sur Lie, late harvest, „Kraví hora“, Viticulture Špalek, Nový Šaldorf, Znojmo subregion
- Pinot Blanc. It has a golden yellow color, in a scent with hints of soft toast. The taste is pleasantly buttery, with tones of oak wood. Method of production guarantees the possibility of longer archiving. 11 months of mixing on fine kalech. Wine from the Kraví hora vineyard. Suitable for spicy white meat and for quick processing of pork.
Ryzlink rýnský, late harvest, Březí, Viticulture Jindřich Kadrnka, wine region Mikulovská
- The grapes were macerated in a press for 12 hours and then pressed. There was no wine mixed on yeast and settled spontaneously to clean forms. This is a distinctive Riesling with the aroma of overripe apricots and flowering fruit orchard, the taste finish is juicy with tones ripe grapes.
Sauvignon, late harvest, Svidrunk, Viticulture Gotberg, wine region Mikulovská
- Fresh wine with a strong aroma, in which the dominant aroma blends peach tea with a light aroma of nettle leaf. Harmonious taste Wine promises a pleasant experience. Half of the grapes were harvested in early September (lower sugar content, but sufficient acids). The other half was harvested later (higher sugar content). Thanks to the first harvest, the wine is aromatic and a fresh, second harvest contributed to its fullness and power.
Côtes-du-Rhône „Parallele 45“ blanc, Paul Jaboulet Ainé, Côtes-du-Rhône
- Intense, highly fruity and pleasant aroma with a touch of butter pears and white citrus flowers. The aroma flows smoothly into the taste. Taste is elegant, delicious, juicy and warm with a longer finish that is supported by harmonic acid. Wine with universal use.
Gavi di Gavi DOCG, Gavi del Comune di Gavi, Bersano, wine region Piemonte
- Aroma of ripe white fruit, white cherries and apples with subtle tones spices and vanilla. The taste is full, extensive and rich wine with a distinctive acid and solid structure. Long finish with aroma of ripe crayfish, citrus, green apples and almonds. Gavi di Gavi can be considered the most important white wine in the area Piedmont. Suitable for fish, eel, salmon, flounder and white meat.
Riesling Federspiel Terrassen, Domäne Wachau, wine region Wachau
- Ripe aroma of white peaches, apricots, grapefruit and tones of exotic fruit. Fruity, fresh taste with elegant structure and sharp, well incorporated acid and a long finish. Excellent wine for various combinations with food - perfectly accompanies light fish dishes, soups, poultry, ham, or perhaps vegetable dishes.
RIESLING QUALITÄTSWEIN TROCKEN, SUCHÉ, Josef Rosch, Leiwener Klostergarten, Mosel
- Extract, full and highly concentrated scent underlining the classic character of Mosel wines. Harmonic floral aroma with tones of lime blossom, ripe peaches and dandelion. The flavor is very harmonious, complex and gentle, supported by lively acid and touches of ripe blum, mirabelle and fresh citrus.
Šumivá vína 0,75l
Bouvet-Ladubay, Crémant de Loire Excellence Brut, Bouvet-Ladubay, Cremant de Loire AOP
- Golden color with amber specular highlights. Pleasant scent with pear tones and apples. Fresh and well balanced taste with soft sparkling. An interesting alternative to a traditional method of champagne.
POL ROGER BRUT RÉSERVE, Pol Roger, Champagne
- A lively, fruity, yet surprisingly elegant scent with tones of fresh meadow flowers, curd and characteristic butter biscuits. Harmonious, elegant and complex flavor with a well-formed acid with the touch of fresh apricots and sweet pastries. Suitable as an aperitif.
VEUVE CLICQUOT PONSARDIN BRUT, Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin, Champagne
- Typical, perfectly balanced champagne-shaped Pinot Noir, complemented by Chardonnay elegance and Pinot Meunier. The fresh symphony of fruit flavors and aromas makes this champagne a great aperitif or elegant guide to selected meals.
Prapian Prosecco Col De L'Utia Valdobbiadene Brut BIO, Sacchetto, Prapian
- Straw yellow color with a fruity aroma that transitions pleasantly in floral tones of wisteria and green apples. Wine steadily pearls, is fresh, dry, with a pleasant aftertaste. Great aperitif or fish or vegetable appetizers. Charmat's method.
PROSECCO „COLLI TREVIGIANA“ FRIZZANTE DOC, Sacchetto, Veneto, Prosecco & Frizante
- Sample Prosecco from the slopes (Colli - hilltop) of the Trevigiana area. Perfect, fresh, dry and slightly sparkling with a decent acidity. The wonderful fruitiness is spiced with a mineral structure. Easily it will delight all the senses. Beautiful bottle design goes well eye and directly invites you to order it as a gift to friends.
Červená vína 0,75l
CÔTES-DU-RHÔNE „PARALLELE 45“ ROUGE, Paul Jaboulet Ainé, Côtes-du-Rhône
- Decentní a hladká vůně s příjemnými květnatými a ovocnými tóny sladkého koření. Chuť je harmonická, kultivovaná, středně dlouhá s pevnou kostrou a dobře zapracovanou tříslovinou
EL MESON CRIANZA TINTO, El Meson, Rioja DOCa
- Tempranillo, matured for 12 months in barrels of American and French oak. The wine has a dark ruby color with bright edges. Intense and elegant scent of mature red peccary fruit until it is swollen. The harmonious, velvety, warm flavor builds on the fragrance. Enough solid tannins support sweet, mature tones of fruit and sour cherries in chocolate.
FRANKOVKA barrique, late harvest, Moravíno Valtice, Mikulovská podoblast
- The wine has a ruby color with purple specular highlights. Harmonic fragrance with an aroma of exotic spices, vanilla and leaf tobacco. The taste is dominated by the tones of forest fruit, cinnamon and vanilla. Perfect with beef steaks and hard cheeses.
Merlot, selection of grapes, Viticulture Sedlák wine region Velkopavlovická
- It has a pleasant aroma of prunes, blackberries and blueberries, complemented tones of coffee, smoke and chocolate. Massive, full-bodied wine with tones of jam of small black fruits. Harmonic tannins and oak aromas give the wine a longer finish. Suitable for dark meats, game or grilled specialties. After fermentation in stainless steel tanks, maturation 12 months in a large oak barrel.
Rulandské modré, selection of grapes, Viticulture Mádl, wine region Velkopavlovická
- Ripe, round, medium-intense aroma with a pleasant aroma plum jam, fresh blackberries and milk chocolate. The aroma flows smoothly into the taste. It is velvety and uncomplicated with a soft tannin and a touch of ripe stone fruit in the end. It will delight fans of this traditional blue variety
Kaiken Malbec, Kaiken Wines Estate, Mendoza
- Wine of bright purple color. Typical aroma with red fruit, plum and blackberry, but also chocolate and tobacco. The flavor is fresh and well connected to the aroma, enhanced by fine tannins.
MONTEPULCIANO D‘ABRUZZO DOC, Farnese Vini, Abruzzo
- Ruby red color with garnet reflections. Pleasant but intense aroma with fruity tones. A well-balanced full-bodied taste, a pleasant tannin and plenty of acid. Excellent accompaniment to pasta, red meat, venison, sausages and cheeses.
Šumivá vína 0,2 l
Prosecco di Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG, Saccheto, Veneto
- Light color and fine sparkling. Scents of yellow fruits, melons, oranges and citrus fruits appear in the aroma. The wine is dry, delicious, with a wide variety of fruit tones and fresh limes in the end. Gorgeous, fruity and lush Prosecco in higher class. Beautiful experience and the perfect start of a pleasant evening.